Quarterly Review can dramatically improve your profitability two ways. First, the Quarterly Review can identify opportunities for generating additional sources of revenue and profit. Second, the Quarterly Review can isolate areas of waste and inefficiencies as well as unproductive processes, procedures, and departments that are draining valuable resources. The Quarterly Review is a two pronged approach for increasing revenues while decreasing costs. The net result is increased profitability for your company!
he Quarterly Review is a condensed version of the PROFITABILITY STUDY and typically takes one or two days a quarter. It is a thorough, honest, unbiased, no-nonsense, cost-effective assessment of your company on a quarterly basis. This comprehensive review process analyzes your financial statements, your marketing and sales strategies, and your overall business strategies including business plans, marketing materials and other key documentation. Jaguar Consulting's proprietary Quarterly Review Process consists of a unique, focused package of Key Strategy Questions, Checklists, and Data Collection Methods.
n-depth interviews are conducted with selected members of your management team as well as with key employees. Prior to the on-site interviews, critical information about the company is gathered and evaluated. Additionally, a pre-interview questionnaire for the management team and key employees to complete is required to help maximize the interview sessions. Completing this questionnaire will require several hours of each employees time, but will reap significant benefits in the form of new insights and ideas.
he Quarterly Review Process culminates with a report that is presented to the management team in a unique format entitled the Simplified Model for a Business PlanTM. This plan will be utilized to facilitate a discussion with the management team regarding growth opportunities, profitability strategies, cost saving techniques, establishing objectives for the next quarter, and for identifying potential resources, if needed.
Quarterly Review is not a one-time event, but instead is a process that occurs each and every quarter for a minimum of one year. Significant results are only accomplished by diligent adherence to a continuing process, not by a one-time isolated review.
Take the next step! Contact us at (603) 642-8338 or email Jim O'Donnell today for a No-Cost, No-Obligation phone consultation to discuss how Jaguar Consulting can help keep your company focused on growth and profitability.
I. Overview of the Process:
QUARTERLY REVIEW PROCESS
- Review the process with the Principal(s), CEO or the Senior Management Team.
- Establish the objectives and the desired results.
- Establish the Scope of the Project.
- Establish price and payment schedule.
- Select a set of "KEY" Strategy Questions (from a pre-existing list) that define the metrics of the company.
- Identify participants for the interviews and for completing the Key Strategy Questionnaire.
- Set proper expectations for time line, results, and presentation format.
- Confidentiality Agreement.
Establish a start date.
Gather important company information as itemized in a pre-existing list.
Review and analyze all company plans and documentation.
Company tour (depending on company size).
Meet key team members.
Conduct one-on-one confidential interviews to supplement the info in the Key Strategy Questionnaire.
II. Compile Data and Prepare the Report:
- To protect your business and trade secrets.
- To protect my methodology and processes.
III. Submit Results:
- Submit "bulletized" summary of results in the Simplified Model for a Business PlanTM format.
- Discussion with the management team regarding results, problems, and opportunities.
- Prioritize recommendations with the management team.
- Identify potential resources, if needed.
- Establish objectives for the next quarter along with a meeting date.
|Jaguar Consulting will provide the "piece of the puzzle" to help move your company to the next level of growth and profitability!